Terms and conditions of use ofvisionsystems.bg
These terms and conditions govern the use of visionsystems.bg, hereinafter referred to as “the website” for brevity.
The website is operated by Visionsystems Ltd, UIC 175225834, hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”. If necessary, you can contact us via the following contacts:
By using the Website, the user agrees to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the same, you should refrain from using the Website.
- Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights in respect of the information resources and content of the Website are exercised by the Operator. The same are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act and any use of content from the Website without the Operator’s consent is a violation of the law, which may result in civil, administrative or criminal liability.
- In the event of copying or reproduction of information outside the permissible scope, as well as in the event of any other infringement of the intellectual property rights on the Operator’s resources, the Operator shall also be entitled to claim compensation for the direct and indirect damages suffered in full.
- Limitation of liability
- The Operator takes the necessary measures to keep the content of the Website up to date, but is not responsible for the actual timeliness of the same. In this respect, the Operator shall not be liable for any damages, including direct and indirect damages, including loss of profit, which a user of the Website would suffer under any circumstances related to the content published on the Website and access to the same. By using the Website, users assume all risks associated therewith, including any risk to end user devices, software or user data.
- Insofar as the Website content contains links to content positioned outside the same, the user is aware of the fact that the Operator has no control over the same and is not responsible for the consequences of activating links leading outside the Website.
The Operator shall not be held liable for any malicious acts of third parties to which the User may be subjected when using the Website. The User uses the Website at his own risk.
- Registration of users
- The Operator reserves the right to make part of the Website content available only to users who have registered a user profile on the Website. Relevant content restricted to registered users only shall at all times be designated as such by the Operator.
- Use of the Website
- Insofar as the Operator has provided the possibility for users to upload content to the Website, they should not upload defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic or otherwise illegal or immoral content.
- Users should use the Website in good faith, including not taking any malicious action that may affect the availability of the content to third parties or the use of the Website generally.
- The Operator reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion and at any time the current terms and conditions of use will be published on the Website.
- The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions.